MOUNTAIN AND TEAM EXPECTATIONS
- · No speeding or tucking the Mountain Run
- · No switch skiing down the Mountain Run
- · No skiing out of bounds
- · Please respect Squaw Valley Ski Corp. employees and rules
- · Ski in control and have fun!
- · ALL ATHLETES MUST WEAR A HELMET WHILE SKIING WITH THE TEAM, AND MUST WEAR A MOUTH GUARD WHILE JUMPING WITH THE TEAM
- · Skiing with the team should be your main priority of the day from beginning to end without interruption. No early departures without clearance from a coach.
- · No drug or alcohol use will be tolerated at any time or place. Violation of this rule is cause for dismissal from the team.
- · Always clean up after yourself- "LEAVE NO TRACE" is in effect at all times.
- · No horse play in the team room, lift lines and lifts.
- · One person on the trampoline at a time.
- · No curse words or name calling tolerated.
- · Must respect all coaches and decisions.
- · Be Positive - "NO WHINERS".
- · Treat your teammates and other athletes, officials and coaches with respect and good sportsmanship. Play fair and help younger athletes. Be a gracious loser and a modest winner.
- · Set attainable goals for the season.
- · Become a master of the whole mountain and all conditions.
- · Become a master of time management. It will be tricky balancing school, training, and social life.